Some New Highlights For This Year’s Race:
- USATF course certification
- Picnic in the park after the race.
- Live DJ featuring Lawton Lunce Mobile DJ www.lawtonlunce.com
- UofM Co-Ed acapella group Dicks and Janes featuring long time friend and classmate Lyndsay Burke will perform at noon!
- Variety of food and ice cream trucks parked on site
- Chip timing managed by A2 Timing
- 1st 2nd and 3rd place medals per age group.
The route starts and begins on Taft Rd at Fuerst Park. Taft Rd will be closed for the run, then the route will loop through the subdivision and return to the park 3.1 miles. The roads are wide and well paved. We will have run marshals and a drink station on the route. There will be plenty of room for runners, walkers and rollers. SEE YOU SOON!
You Mean More To Me Than I Ever Could To You. Thank You. I usually leave the emails to my dad but I have something I need to say. People often ask me how I manage to keep my good attitude and I usually respond with something like, “With all the people who have supported me and the love of my family how can I not be happy?” While that’s very true, it’s also so much more than that. I know that this happened for a reason and I’m shown examples why every day. If you’ve seen Slumdog Millionaire this will … Continue reading
Well the last 3 months was hard. Hard in different ways for everyone. Starting with Drew. Drew put a lot of stress on himself because he did not have all As and he thought that he should have or that everyone expected him to. It was not until the break that I was able to get him to open up and talk to me about it. I had to remind him that he was not doing what he was doing for everyone else, he was doing it for himself and he should never ever worry about what others make think. … Continue reading